Information about the Type of Courses and Schedule of Sterile Processing Tech Schools
The main duties and responsibilities of a Central Service technician is to ensure that all instruments used by the medical personnel in a certain healthcare facility are clean and sterile. Although this may not look too complicated, it actually is, so a special certification is required for a person to practice this profession.
As we receive many calls from people who want to attend a course in sterile processing tech schools but do not know how to join ours, we have prepared this post with information regarding our course timetable and prices. We hope that you will find them useful when planning your time and budget.
- In order to sit the exam for a certified sterile processing technician with Central Sterilization Solutions, you will need less than 20 weeks. This is the time needed for proper preparation. To sit the state exam itself, you will only need a few hours.
- Each session from our course covers 2 chapters. Each chapter is different, which is why the class may take either 2 or 3 hours depending on its length. You will only have to attend one hour every week.
For your convenience, we have 3 sterile processing tech schools you can visit to take the classes. Below is the information about their address as well as the course timetable:
1. Los Angeles, CA, 90017. Good Samaritan Hospital, Moeley-Salvatori Conference, 637 Lucas St.
The class sessions there are every Saturday from 1:00pm to 3:00pm ( from Apr 5, 2014)
2. Riverside, CA, 92508. Orange Terrace Community Center, 20010-B Orange Terrace Parkway.
The class sessions there are every Saturday from 9:00am to 11:00am ( from May 4, 2014). We still have open enrollment.
3. Monrovia, CA, 91016. Monrovia Community Center, 119 W. Palm Ave
The class sessions there are every Saturday from 9:00am to 11:30am (from March 29, 2014).
We also offer home-based courses, but if you prefer this option, you will definitely need to call our customer support agents at (855) 234-6770 and discuss all the details with them. The price of our courses may vary between $12,000 and $14,000 depending on the date you have enrolled for it and the location you are at. What makes us better than other sterile processing tech schools in California is that we have a higher rate of students passing the Certification Exam than any other state school. We believe this is a reason enough to choose us!